Dear Friends and Fans of Battling with Bok Choy. I'm sorry that I have been MIA for a while! But I'm back! Here's a recap of what's been going on for the past 10 months or so =)
- Living with Tim in Sunnyside
- Got married to Tim on November 20, 2010! It was such an amazing day!
- Took a few get aways- Florida in March and ate delicious oranges and tomatoes, Savannah in July and ate delicious local shrimp that was so sweet it tasted like candy!
- Ran after-school programs for a non-profit called Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation
- and I'm currently a nutrition program for Sports and Artswhere I got a chance to develop, design and train teachers on aspects of Holistic Nutrition that they have been teaching since the beginning of July!
- Did I mention that I'm teaching in that program as well?! I am so happy to say that I have this lovely opportunity!
Tonight at our favorite supermarket Trader Joe's we just picked up bok choy so I figured I'd just revive "Battling with Bok Choy" here and see what comes up.
Hope you're all well!