Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh My God, Omega!

A few weekends ago I had the amazing good fortune to attend the Being Yoga conference at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY. As a yoga instructor this has always been a dream of mine! I couldn't believe my luck when last Wednesday, Daniel Sullivan owner of Tumeric,- a rawbeverage company that I have been consulting for this summer, invited me to represent Tumeric and give away free samples to all the yogis in attendance! I of course graciously accepted his offer and come Saturday morning was waiting on the corner of Madison and 57th street to get picked up!

Tumeric is a raw, non-pasteurized, incredibly anti-inflammatory, good for you, tastes good, drink! I have been helping the company get their finances and accounts in order and in the mean time getting to drink this delicious stuff.
Being Yoga at Omega was a whole conference dedicated to bringing your yoga practice and the calming essence of it to every other aspect of your life. Being yoga is a truly difficult thing to do but while being in a beautiful surrounding like Omega it becomes a little easier to do!

No comments: