- Living with Tim in Sunnyside
- Got married to Tim on November 20, 2010! It was such an amazing day!
- Took a few get aways- Florida in March and ate delicious oranges and tomatoes, Savannah in July and ate delicious local shrimp that was so sweet it tasted like candy!
- Ran after-school programs for a non-profit called Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation
- and I'm currently a nutrition program for Sports and Artswhere I got a chance to develop, design and train teachers on aspects of Holistic Nutrition that they have been teaching since the beginning of July!
- Did I mention that I'm teaching in that program as well?! I am so happy to say that I have this lovely opportunity!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
After that I achieved one of my greatest goals. Graduating from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition! I am now a CERTIFIED HolisticWellness Coach and am so happy and feel so accomplished.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
I attended the Saturday afternoon/evening of the 3-day expo and must say that I was impressed with the amount of information and vendors they had there! I came across a few fantastic companies that I feel the need to plug here as I support their efforts and believe that they are the key people to catapult wellness to the forefront of the media and people's minds.
Davina Reeves, Miss New York USA & Consultant for Tumeric...and me!
Excerpt from their Story:
"Each bottle is artisanally crafted with a purpose and a destination. We strongly believe that our vision, guided by great passion and Love for our product, will manifest change and improve the lives of many. Our goal is to enable people to realize and activate their fullest health potential through awareness, education, and experience. Tumeric- is committed to offering the very best in natural, sustainable health resources and practices."
How do you get this fantastic elixir?
Visit one of their locations in the New York Area
Founder Lindsay Noel Kemp, her colleague and me holding up just a few of the great Zen Bottle designs
• Providing superior products for optimal health and to encourage the general public to take responsibility for their health and environment by making conscious choices.
• Enlighten Your Bottle Mind & Spirit - Not only for health and vitality, but expansion, transformation of consciousness, and eventually, transcendence.
• Enlightened Bottle - the superior water bottle is a reusable glass bottle. Glass is the only known material not to leach. Reusable helps heal the body & the environment.
• Enlightened Mind - making a conscious choice to take responsibility for your choices… even down to your water bottle
• Enlightened Spirit. - feel connected and enlightened as your intentions reflect in the water you drink
How do you get these great bottles?
Order off the website or in person at shows- call 888-ZEN BOTTLE for more info
Founder Mike Monaco
Excerpt from their website:
Our goal is to provide the best quality food for you dog. We make our food every week. Quality assurance comes from the simple fact that my two dogs are eating the same food that we make for your dogs. All our ingredients are human grade and many are organic. Even the bones come from chicken backs that restaurants use to make stock. The meat is from a local butcher and the vegetables are from local markets. I believe that commercial grade dry and wet dog food is the worst thing we can feed our dogs. If we didn't believe this, we would have never spent the hours involved to start making raw food for our dogs.
How do you make sure your pups are getting the best food they can?
Contact the founder and chef himself, Mike Monaco at email@example.com or 631-
Excerpt from their website:
ScaleDown LLC offers the best in non-stick titanium cookware. Each pot and pan has exceeded rigorous German quality-control standards and won the prestigious German TUV independent Technical Control Association Product Safety stamp of approval for durability. This cookware offers even heat distribution and requires little or no oil, grease or water to cook your foods perfectly—what could be healthier or easier?
How can you get the supplies to literally bake a cake on the top of a burner?
Call or email them to put in your order: 518-587-6130, 888-905-1122, firstname.lastname@example.org